Visit Nasu Alpaca Farm with Buffet Lunch at "Mekke!"! Enjoy Brilliant Light Up Event at Ashikaga Flower Park with over 4 Million Light Bulbs! TYO1168 / A0015
- Departure Place
- : Depart from Tokyo
- Departure Period
- : 2017.12.03 - 2017.12.30
- Tour Length
- : 1 day
- : English (iPad), Chinese (iPad), Japanese,
- Visit the largest scale Alpaca Farm in Japan located at the foot of Nasu Mountain with over 400 cute Alpacas here! Not only can you try to touch and play with them, you can also feed them! Such a great activity for family! Do not forget to take pictures with them!
- Have Lunch buffet at the hit restaurant, "Nasu no Megumi Mekke! Buffet & Marche". Here offers over 60 kinds of gourmet dishes! And the unique "Musashi Kiln" also grill and cook a variety of dishes for you! Included grilled juicy steak and Nasu local fresh vegetables! The restaurant also faces the Nasu Lake, while enjoying the food you can enjoy watching the mountains and cruise sailing on the lake as well! Musashi kiln is made with Fuji lava stone, it uses the far infrared method for cooking meat and vegetables, so as to make food more delicious! (Included grilled steak, pork tenderloin, jumbo sausage and seasonal vegetables, etc.)
- Shopping for Nasu's specialty at Cheese Garden Nasu Main Store! Do not miss the opportunity to buy some famous cheese cake! Little gift will also be given!
- One of the largest scale illumination show in Kanto! With over 4 million light bulbs in the Ashikaga Flower Park. It was also being commented and chosen as the best illumination in 2016 by the night view appreciation professionals.
|Meal(s)||Breakfast : 0 / Lunch : 1 / Supper : 0|
|08:30||Departure from Shinjuku (Gathering at 08:15 am)|
|12:00||Nasu Alpaca Farm|
(Sightseeing in the farm and playing with the cute Alpacas!/ Around 70 mins)
|13:30||"Nasu no Megumi Mekke! Buffet & Marche" restaurant|
(Lunch buffet with gourmet made by fresh ingredients from Nasu Plateau/ Around 60 mins)
|15:00||Cheese Garden Nasu Main Store|
(Shopping for Nasu's famous cheese cake!/ Around 30 mins)
|16:45||Ashikaga Flower Park|
(Enjoy brilliant light up event with over 4 million light bulbs!/ Around 70 mins)
|19:50||Arrival at Shinjuku|
|10day(s) before tour date||20% of total|
|7day(s) before tour date||30% of total|
|1day(s) before tour date||40% of total|
|The day||100% of total|
※ Please be noted that we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and New Year Holidays (29Dec to 3Jan) .
|Language||English (iPad), Chinese (iPad), JapaneseWhat is video translation service?|
|Range of language support||
Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
But on the departure date, we can prepare and distribute travel brochure which written in your desire language. So you can understand better about the trip.
The departure and arrival time for each sightseeing spot will be written clearly on the voucher which given after reservation. Please confirm in advance.
|Minimum number of participants for operation||
There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour. In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure day (4 days before for 1 day tour). Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.