Visit the air suspension bridge which can view Mt. Fuji - "Mishima Skywalk" and Fujimi Terrace & Tangerine picking at West Izu ☆ Special Autumn tour in Izu! TYO1132 / A3719
- Departure Place
- : Depart from Tokyo
- Departure Period
- : 2017.10.01 - 2017.11.12
- Tour Length
- : 1 day
- : English (iPad), Chinese (iPad), Japanese,
- "From the longest suspension bridge in Japan, enjoy the highest Mt. Fuji in Japan"! Pass through the 400 meters long Mishima large Skywalk bridge and overlook the highest Mt. Fuji in Japan! With the deepest bay "Suruga Bay" in Japan, you can enjoy the three "most" of Japan at the same time!
- Ride on the Mt. Katsuragi Ropeway & go to Fujimi Terrace, where is a famous spot for viewing Mt. Fuji! At the peak you can also see beautiful scenery of Izu and Suruga Bay! Hot foot bath is also available here!
- Buffet lunch with over 50 type of seasonal menus and made with fresh ingredients from Izu. In addition, live kitchen will keep you entertained while enjoying all the dishes.【Menu example】Barbecue dishes, steak, Fuji fried noodles, egg wrapped rice, locally grown vegetables tempura, Izu rural stew, curry rice, sushi, Japanese vegetable soup, chocolate fountain, French toast, etc.
- Excellent location near Suruga Bay and Mt. Fuji! Take you to Numazu City at Shizuoka Prefecture for tangerine all-you-can-pick and eat! Full of vitamin C! There is also frozen tangerine ice topped with ice cream for you as afternoon dessert.
- With the largest volume of gushing water in Asia, sightseeing and take a walk at Kakitagawa Park. Clear water here must be able to heal your heart!
|Meal(s)||Breakfast : 0 / Lunch : 1 / Supper : 0|
|07:50||Departure from Shinjuku (Gathering at 07:35 am)|
(Sightseeing at the longest suspension bridge in Japan/ Around 60 mins)
|12:00||Izu no Kuni - Panorama Park|
(Buffet lunch with gourmet made with fresh Izu ingredients/ Around 60 mins)
(Visit the famous view spot of Mt.Fuji/ Around 40 mins)
|14:30||Numazu City, Shizuoka Prefecture|
(All-you-can-pick and eat tangerine/ Around 30 mins)
|15:30||Michi no Eki Izu Gateway Kannami|
(Shopping for fresh vegetables and Izu famous products/ Around 30 mins)
(Sightseeing/ Around 30 mins)
|18:50||Arrival at Shinjuku|
|10day(s) before tour date||20% of total|
|7day(s) before tour date||30% of total|
|1day(s) before tour date||40% of total|
|The day||100% of total|
※ Please be noted that we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and New Year Holidays (29Dec to 3Jan) .
|Language||English (iPad), Chinese (iPad), JapaneseWhat is video translation service?|
|Range of language support||
Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
But on the departure date, we can prepare and distribute travel brochure which written in your desire language. So you can understand better about the trip.
The departure and arrival time for each sightseeing spot will be written clearly on the voucher which given after reservation. Please confirm in advance.
|Minimum number of participants for operation||
There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour. In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure day (4 days before for 1 day tour). Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.