Tour around Mt. Fuji in early Summer ♪ All-you-can-eat grilled seafood as Lunch ＆ Happy cherry picking! Visit the longest suspension bridge "Mishima Skywalk" with great view of Mt. Fuji! TYO1056 / A3451
- Departure Place
- : Depart from Tokyo
- Departure Period
- : 2017.06.01 - 2017.06.30
- Tour Length
- : 1 day
- : English (iPad), Chinese (iPad), Japanese,
- Fresh seafood for lunch! Enjoy having Seafood barbecue grill and all-you-can-eat. The seafood grill aroma will make a good appetite for sure!
- Enjoy shopping at the entrance of Izu - Numazu Port. Japan's No.1 production of mackerel and other fresh seafood waiting for you to purchase!
- The ruby of early Summer ♪ Cherry picking & all-you-can-eat! You can only experience it in this season.
- Where you can watch the Mt Fuji closely! Taking you to the Asagiri Kogen Station to buy famous dairy and meat processing products! The ice cream here also used fresh Asagiri milk as ingredient, which taste extremely milky! You definitely do not want to miss it!
- 400 metres long, crossing the Mishima Skywalk and overlooking Mt Fuji! The highest mountain - Mt. Fuji. The deepest bay - Surugawan. The longest bridge - Mishima Skywalk. You can enjoy three Japan's toppest at the same time!
|Departure Place||Shinjuku Station West Exit Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower Front[ Google Maps ][ Download ]|
|Meal(s)||Breakfast : 0 / Lunch : 1 / Supper : 0|
|07:10||Departure from Shinjuku (Gathering at 7:00 am)|
(Picking cherry, all-you-can-eat!/ Around 30 mins)
|11:00||Asagiri Kogen Station|
(Shopping at the station which can see Mt Fuji with famous dairy products!/ Around 30 mins)
(Lunch: Seafood barbecue grill, all you can eat!/ Around 60 mins)
(Shopping for dried fish and fresh seafood/ Around 30 mins)
(Walk through the longest suspension bridge in Japan/ Around 60 mins)
|18:40||Arrival at Shinjuku|
|10day(s) before tour date||20% of total|
|7day(s) before tour date||30% of total|
|1day(s) before tour date||40% of total|
|The day||100% of total|
※ Please be noted that we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and New Year Holidays (29Dec to 3Jan) .
|Language||English (iPad), Chinese (iPad), JapaneseWhat is video translation service?|
|Range of language support||
Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
|Minimum number of participants for operation||
There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour.
In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure date (4 days before for 1 day tour). The tour fee paid will be fully refunded.