Departure guaranteed for 4 people! To the world of 2600 metres above sea level! Watching the snowy landscape of "Senjojiki Cirque", Central Alps of Japan! TYO0960 / Z0028
- Departure Place
- : Depart from Tokyo
- Departure Period
- : 2017.04.24 - 2018.03.31
- Tour Length
- : 1 day
- : English (iPad), Chinese (iPad), Japanese,
- Exploring the "Senjojiki Cirque", Central Alps of Japan with a altitude of 2,600 metres.
- Enjoy thrilling ride to reach "Senjojiki Cirque", "Plateau Bus" and "Ropeway".
- From November to early June will be covering with snow, late June to August will be covering with Alpine green, and from September to October autumn leaves can be enjoyed.
- The remaining snow scene will be visible until early June.
|Departure Place||Shinjuku Station West Exit Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower Front[ Google Maps ][ Download ]|
|Meal(s)||Breakfast : 0 / Lunch : 1 / Supper : 0|
|07:30||Departure from Shinjuku (Gathering at 07:15am)|
|11:40||Viande Sakura Tei|
(Lunch/ Around 50 mins)
(Ride on the Plateau Bus)
|13:15|| Shirabidaira Station|
(Ride on the Komagatake Ropeway)
(Strolling around/ Around 60 mins)
|14:30||＜Komagatake Ropeway＞ --> Sirabidaira Station --> ＜Mountain Bus＞ --> Komagane Plateau|
|18:30||Arrival at Shinjuku|
|10day(s) before tour date||20% of total|
|7day(s) before tour date||30% of total|
|1day(s) before tour date||40% of total|
|The day||100% of total|
※ Please be noted that we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and New Year Holidays (29Dec to 3Jan) .
|Language||English (iPad), Chinese (iPad), JapaneseWhat is video translation service?|
|Range of language support||
Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
|Minimum number of participants for operation||
There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour.
In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure date (4 days before for 1 day tour). The tour fee paid will be fully refunded.