Departure guaranteed for minimum 4 people! Mt. Fuji 5th Station + Lunch at Kawaguchi Lakeside + Riding on En Soleil + Visiting Yamanashi Winery + All-you-can-pick and eat cherries TYO0905 / Z0024
- Departure Place
- : Depart from Tokyo
- Departure Period
- : 2017.06.04 - 2017.06.21
- Tour Length
- : 1 day
- : English (iPad), Chinese (iPad),
- Picking seasonal fruits and all-you-can-eat! (June ⇒cherry)
- Climb up to Mt. Fuji 5th Station, beautiful view at a glance!
- Lunch at Kawaguchi lakeside restaurant.
- Ride on the cruise “En Soleil” (“In the Sun” in French), which is a cruising ship that operates under the sun on Kawaguchiko (Lake Kawaguchi). The ship has a classical appearance and comfortably wide space inside.
|Departure Place||Shinjuku Station West Exit Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower Front[ Google Maps ][ Download ]|
|Meal(s)||Breakfast : 0 / Lunch : 1 / Supper : 0|
|08:10||Departure from Shinjuku|
|10:30||Mt. Fuji 5th Station/ Around 50 mins|
※Due to bad weather or traffic congestion the road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station may not be passed through, the tour schedule will change to visit "Fuji Visitors Center" in this case.
|12:15||Lunch at Kawaguchi lakeside/ Around 50 mins|
Ride on En Soleil/ Around 20 mins
|15:00||Yamanashi-ken Fruit Ｏrchard|
(Cherry picking & all-you-can-eat/ Around 20 mins)
(Visiting & wine tasting/ Around 30 mins)
|18:30||Arrival at Shinjuku|
|10day(s) before tour date||20% of total|
|7day(s) before tour date||30% of total|
|1day(s) before tour date||40% of total|
|The day||100% of total|
※ Please be noted that we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and New Year Holidays (29Dec to 3Jan) .
|Language||English (iPad), Chinese (iPad)What is video translation service?|
|Range of language support||
Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
|Minimum number of participants for operation||
There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour.
In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure date (4 days before for 1 day tour). The tour fee paid will be fully refunded.