Departure guaranteed for 4 people! ◆Exclusive Tour◆Visiting Mount Fuji + Riding Pirate Ship of Hakone + Shopping at Gotemba Premium Outlets! Lunch with shabu-shabu & dessert All-you-can-eat! TYO0726 / Z0001
- Departure Place
- : Depart from Tokyo
- Departure Period
- : 2017.05.01 - 2018.12.21
- Tour Length
- : 1 day
- : English (iPad), Chinese (iPad),
- Visiting 3 must-go attractions in Japan! "Hakone", "Mt. Fuji New 5th Station" & "Gotemba Premium Outlets"!
- Riding Hakone Pirate Ship on Lake Ashi and watch the beautiful scenery.
- Extremely rich content for lunch! With all-you-can-eat pork shabu-shabu, udon noodles, vegetables, curry and desserts. Even you are vegetarian, there are wide range of vegetables for you to choose from. (Soft drink bar included)
- Passing through Fuji Skyline and arrive at Mt. Fuji New 5th Station. During blockage of road in Winter, the schedule will change to visit "Fujisan Juku no Mori" or "Gotemba Toki no Sumika".
- Shopping at Gotemba Premium Outlets for 2 hours. International brand products with discount 5 to 15%, also shopping coupon given as gift!
|Departure Place||Shinjuku Station West Exit Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower Front[ Google Maps ][ Download ]|
|Meal(s)||Breakfast : 0 / Lunch : 1 / Supper : 0|
|08:00||Departure from Shinjuku (Gathering at 07:50 am)|
|10:10||～Hakone・Lake Ashi～ |
Ride on Pirate Ship and sightseeing/ Around 30 mins
|11:30||Lunch: Shabu Yo Restaurant|
(Included all-you-can-eat pork shabu-shabu, udon noodles, vegetables, curry and desserts. Soft drink bar also included!/ Around 60 mins)
|13:10||Mt. Fuji New 5th Station/ Around 20 mins|
Passing through Fuji Skyline and arrive at Mt. Fuji New 5th Station
※Opening period for Mt. Fuji New 5th Station is around late April to middle November every year.
|15:00||Shopping at Gotemba Premium Outlets/ Around100～120 mins |
※5 to 15％ shopping coupon given as gift
|19:00||Arrival at Shinjuku|
|6day(s) before tour date||30% of total|
|1day(s) before tour date||40% of total|
|The day||100% of total|
※ Please be noted that we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and New Year Holidays (29Dec to 3Jan) .
|Region(s)||Yamanashi, Mt Fuji, Hakone|
|Language||English (iPad), Chinese (iPad)What is video translation service?|
|Range of language support||
Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
|Minimum number of participants for operation||
There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour.
In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure date (4 days before for 1 day tour). The tour fee paid will be fully refunded.